Upcoming Volunteer Orientations:
Tuesday, April 19th, 6:00pm
Tuesday, May 17th, 6:00pm
Tuesday, June 14th, 6:00pm
Tuesday, July 12th, 6:00pm
- Registration for the volunteer orientation is required. Please click here>> to register.
- Volunteers must complete the Volunteer Packet and deliver by hand at the Volunteer Orientation. The Volunteer packet can be found here>>.
- All volunteers must pass a criminal background check at orientation. Please bring $9.95 as the fee in cash or personal check payable to "ForKids".
- An eligible ForKids volunteer must be 18 years of age or older (with the exception of Youth and Family Volunteer Groups)
- Orientations last 1 hour and take place at our Administrative Office - 4200 Colley Ave. Norfolk 23508
Congratulations to Norfolk Academy Students for winning the
Volunteer Hampton RoadsYouth Group of the Year Award 2009
Nominated by ForKids
Left: Abigail Sigler, Alex Gromelski, Dawna Ellis,Ray Gromelski, and Debra Gromelski
Kathy Hobbs, Norfolk Academy Teacher
Alex Gromelski & Abigail Sigler,Norfolk Academy Students
2009 Youth Group of the Year Award
Our volunteers are committed to helping us help our families!
Our volunteers enjoy a laid back environment where they are appreciated!
Our volunteers stand by our mission!
Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Kirstyn Lazar,
to Register for the next Volunteer Orientation!
Office: 757.622.6400 Ext. 137